The more of these points you can ‘tick off’, the better a chance you have to have a lasting friendship in the making.
And perhaps such a friendship is already Real for you … and your friend.
1) Will/desire/ability to Communicate Regularly
2) Shared Important Values
3) Life Context that Facilitates Regular Meetings in Person
4) Personal Chemistry
5) Actively Lived Mission in Life – Shared or Related
6) Shared Important Interests
7) Compatible Lifestyles
8) Will to Grow and Change – Together
9) Ability to Have Fun – Together
10) Compatible Level of Maturity and Conflict Resolution-ability